Weddings and Wedding Rehearsals at Buona Sera
For your Red Bank wedding venue choose Buona Sera
Let us customize the most important day of your life. Attention to detail, world class facilities and 35 years of culinary passion.
Our capabilities are endless and our ability to customize all aspects of your day are paramount. Call us for a meeting or tasting and experience the mentality that has separated us for 35 years!
Buona Sera the wedding experts.
Your New Jersey Wedding Venue:
The Beautiful Buona Sera
- Toasting your new life together under the domed ceiling of our breathtaking Wine Cellar.
- Pairing delectable pasta dishes and tender, juicy chicken with selections from our 15,000-bottle wine collection.
- Dancing under the stars in our Skylight Room.
- Enjoying pre-dinner cocktails and appetizers like clams casino, chilled seafood, and grilled prosciutto on our Mezzanine, with the buzzing open-air kitchen below providing ample entertainment.
- Feeding your sweetheart a bite of cake as the candlelight reflects off the 15-foot copper ceilings and sparkling chandeliers in our Tuscan Room.
- Throwing your boutique wedding in a unique space that feels like home away from home.
- Holding back happy tears as you screen old home movies and a slideshow of you and your beloved’s time together using our venue-wide WiFi and state-of-the-art AV projectors.
- Celebrating after the rehearsal with an intimate family-style meal, surrounded by rustic Roman ambiance and the eye-catching allure of our 110-year-old tiger oak bar in our Dining Room.
- Catching your breath and a bit of fresh air as you enjoy a signature drink—and maybe even a cigar with the best man—in our Rooftop Bar.
- Riding away at the end of the night knowing that everyone, from the flower girl to your parents—to, most importantly, you and your beloved—is unbelievably happy.
At Buona Sera, We’d Be Honored to Cater Your Red Bank Wedding
When it comes to restaurants with private rooms in Red Bank, NJ, Buona Sera comes out on top for food and hospitality.
Our menus match the stunning surroundings in both scope and quality. Choose from five packages, each featuring family-style selections with plenty of choices. From Margherita and Sardinian pizza straight from our brick oven, to prime aged porterhouse steaks, gnocchi tossed with porcini mushrooms and cognac cream, and roasted chicken with white wine lemon sauce, you can expect an exquisite meal packed with flavor that perfectly marries Old World traditions and the very best in culinary technique.
For more information on hosting your wedding in one of our private event rooms, contact Buona Sera today at